Elad Levy, now CMO of Fixel, has gone a long way to from being a marketing Junior to the Technical Marketing expert he is today.
In this episode Elad talks about his work in Fixel and gaining technical knowledge as a marketer.
He also talks about the transition from being a “tactical” marketer to adopting a wider strategic marketing perspective, how to find marketing opportunities as a small marketing team and why you should refer to yourself as a small company and not a startup.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why calling yourself a startup is great for investors, bad for marketing
- What are the two technical skills every marketer needs to hone
- How to prioritize marketing efforts to spot the best opportunity
- How Fixel hacked a conference to build super targeted offers
- Why you should start with things you can automate and scale first.
- Is there a place where “hacking” doesn’t fit and you should focus on structure instead?
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!