Efrat Fenigson had quite a journey before assuming the CMO role at futuristic drone company Airobotics.
From being a programmer at a leading gaming company (Hi there Spongebob game!) in Australia through a series of impressive marketing roles to co-founding her latest initiative G-CMO, Efrat’s story is a combination of self development and amazing marketing insights.
In this episodes Efrat shares some amazing insights on how to setup your startup marketing – from strategy to tactics, how to think like a CMO (and why most startup marketers don’t) and the importance of building a personal brand.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to start marketing in a niche market
- The importance of really knowing your target audience
- Why online surveys aren’t good enough when it comes to building personas
- The process for branding and positioning your startup as an industry leader
- How to think strategy before tactics
- What are the key differences between someone who’s a good marketer and a good CMO
- The future of CMO’s
- What you need to become a great CMO
- Building a personal brand
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!
- Leave a review on iTunes. (Ratings and reviews really help us improve!)
- Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes.