Yan (Yanko) Kotliarski is the VP digital at Atreo and one of the most well-known Performance marketers in Israel.
Over the past decade, Yan has worked with some (if not all?!) of the biggest brands in Israel, gives talks about Facebook ads and marketing campaign.
In this episode, Yan talks about how working in Atreo has brought his understanding of the importance of strategy to a whole new level, why the original message most B2B tech startups can limit their growth and how you should start thinking about your marketing.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why your tech-oriented marketing message doesn’t work (even when marketing to other tech people).
- How to dig into your data to build a useful buyer’s persona.
- Why Strategy should come before tactics – even when you’re eager to start.
- Are TV & Radio obsolete?
- Why branding campaigns for startups are more important than you think
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!