n this episode we talk about upping your IG story engagement. Do big brands need to be politicly correct (and your brands opportunity!) and what’s the ROI of people’s attention span!
If you’re enjoying our new fantastically delicious audio. It’s all thanks to Rise – Where are Fin-tech start-ups sit & thrive
More on this episode:
- Roy Povarchik tries to Master his follow ship for Instagram stories
- Jonathan‘s been stealing lunches from our sponsors kitchen and creating more engagement on his contact
- Do brands need to stay politically correct?
- Is the value of peoples attention span more valuable than gold?
- Why should let your values lead your branding and create authentic marketing
- Bambi versus Lion King
- The Kardashian’s
- What does authenticity really mean?
- Victoria Beckham (Instagram)
- Pop tarts (Twitter )
- Virgin pop tart roast
- Wendy’s (Twitter)
- James blunt (Twitter)
- Neverthink app
- Charlie Kaufman – “What I have to offer”
- Run like a girl campaign from always
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!