In this episode, we discuss the key insights and lessons we’ve learned from our guests so far. It’s been only about ten shows since we started interviewing guests, but man, did we learn a lot.
For us, every episode has tons of value, and they’re all worth getting back to and listen to it as a whole, but after having a few conversations about past guests, future guests and what made some of the episodes so darn good, we thought it’d be cool to share some of the things stuck with us.
We talk about building communities, re-thinking process, product perfection and feature marketing – and so much more.
- Expanding your reach by “moving” your efforts
- Why you should invest in your product community & relationships
- Leveraging ‘distribution hooks.”
- Being, so user focused you become product focused
- Quality consistency
- Why you should be humble when engaging with your community
- How to use the ‘fear of ownership’ to move big projects in an organization
- How to do “visual first – text second” website redesigns.
- The magic of brainstorming yourself with others
Big thank you and shout out to:
- Leora Golomb
- Ben Pines
- Gennady Okarin
- Roy Ben-Dor
- Tomer and Gal
- Gil Eyal
- Yoav Aziz
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!