In this episode, we have a special guest – Ilana Fass!
We also discuss how Social media is influencing your kids in ways you didn’t even think of and is Facebook marketing dead? Or maybe you just suck as a marketer.
If you’re enjoying our new fantastically delicious audio. It’s all thanks to
start-ups sit & thrive.
In this episode we talk about:
- Don’t blame the platform blame the marketer.
- Which platform will Jonathan’s son less appreciate, Gmail or Facebook?
- How do raise your kid to be a digital creator. (not just a follower)
- The ‘birds and bees’ talk is out, ‘Son, the internet is fake’ talk is in.
- Is it worth it creating a community on Facebook?
- How will Facebook advertising stay effective with this whole fake news fiasco
- Why Roy is more obsessed with building a mailing list than building his social media
Huge thank you to Ilana Fass , the AVP of Open Innovation Company, Barclays in Israel for being brave enough to be our first ever guest on the show!
Also, Thank you Rise for hosting us in your beautiful podcast room!
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!