In this episode we talk about influencer marketing – does it actually work is it all a sham? What does it take to use brand rivalry as a marketing method and what is the biggest creative ads strategy opportunity that nobody’s done yet?
If you’re enjoying our new fantastically delicious audio. It’s all thanks to Rise – Where are Fin-tech start-ups sit & thrive.
More on this episode:
- Is influencer marketing real or is it just the sham?
- What it takes to create an impact with influencer marketing (and what are the common mistakes)
- What is the one metric you should care about when choosing the influencer
- Are Brand rivalries is it worth doing?
- What is the one element that will make or break your brand rivalry campaign
- Are you hitting your emotional cues in your advertising?
- Ice Skating on Fire
- Thinkover (Perviously Shopicks)
- Shay Carl
- Kevin Hart: What The Fit
- Wendy’s twitter
- Apple ads:
- MOM | Be More Human (Reebok)
Thank you Rise for hosting us in your beautiful podcast room!
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!