In this episode, Yoav Aziz, Head of growth at YOTPO, stops by to tell us all the little details, the nitty-gritty and the processes he and his team have used to redesign YOTPO’s website and increase conversion by 93%(!!!!).
Do you think it was pure luck and guesses? no no. There’s a process here – and Yoav talks about it all!
Do you think we have great audio quality? Write a thank you letter to Rise – for hosting us in their podcast booth.
More on this episode:
YOTPO, is a full suite of solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty programs, and referrals for e-commerce. listening to this episode, you will learn:
- Why did Yoav decide to have one stakeholder per department when going into the redesign?
- What’s a website design MVP and how it came to be a crucial role in the team’s process.
- How does “design lead content” process looks like
- How to do a whole redesign without any customer interview
- What metrics did Yoav’s team track to do a great redesign
- What tools did they use
- And so much more.
Mentioned on this episode:
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!