In this episode, all of Jonathan’s clients are obsessed with Lemonade & Dollar Shave Club!
No, not really (well actually yeah, really) – but we really discuss what it actually means when a company wants to steal a creative and what they’re missing out by trying to do a shortcut.
If you’re enjoying our new fantastically delicious audio. It’s all thanks to Rise – Where are Fin-tech start-ups sit & thrive.
In this episode, you’ll also find:
- How finding your gist on Instagram can actually turn into a career (and how easy it is to impress Jonathan with desserts and shoes)
- Why you should copy processes and not creatives
- How to reverse engineer a creative
- You don’t have a creative issue, you have a leadership issue.
- What your company and an onion have in common
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!