In today’s episode, we have a crazy special guest – Gil Eyal!. Gil did not only change the influencer marketing industry with his company Hypr, but he’s the master of influencer marketing himself – we’re talking deals with Leonard Dicaprio, Tobey Maguire, Pitbull, Lance Armstrong, Lil Wayne.
He’s here on the show to talk about how he grew Hypr and signed with some of the world’s biggest brands.
BUT(!) he’s also here to explain exactly how to run a successful Influencer Marketing campaign. From setting goals, finding the right influencers, how to structure the deal and more.
Listen on your favorite podcast app platform
What you’ll learn:
– Why do most influencer marketing campaigns fail
– How to choose the right influencer for your campaign
– How to structure a deal with influencers
– Don’t always lead with money!
– Why Influencers are a commodity and it’s all about tracking results
– How to plan your campaign , A-Z.
Who’s our amazing guest today?
Gil Eyal is the CEO and Founder of HYPR. He has revolutionized the way many of the World’s biggest agencies and brands are running influencer marketing by focusing on the same data, analytics and audience demographic information relevant to any other form of marketing.
Under Gil’s direction, HYPR boasts a client base of over 100 Fortune 500 brands, as well as the biggest advertising and PR agencies in the world, including LVMH, Whitewave, Mediacom, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein and Revlon. A pioneer in the influencer space, Gil also served as the COO of early player photo-sharing app Mobli Media, and has worked with influencers ranging from Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Pitbull, Lance Armstrong, Lil Wayne and Serena Williams to Nash Grier, Bart Baker and Cameron Dallas. Gil was also recently selected as the 2017 recipient of the Digiday Top Boss Award in the technology industry, as one of 10 Israelis impacting the New York Tech Scene, as well as one of 40 must follow digital media influencers. Gil is also a two time winner of the MarCom Awards for Excellence in Marketing and Communications (Platinum Level and Honorable Mention).
What is Hypr?
Founded in 2013, HYPR offers marketers in-depth audience analytics for over 10 million influencers across major social channels. HYPR was the winner of the 2017 Performance Marketing Award in the SaaS / Tracking Platform Category (https://performancemarketingawards.com/2017/winners/), the 2018 Martech Awards Best Influencer Marketing Management Platform (http://martechbreakthrough.com/award-winners/), and was ranked 163 in the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing companies (19th in NYC).
Fun Facts About Gil!
1. I went to a Jewish Day School with about 20 other guys in my grade. As a result, I thought I was good at sports until I was 18…
2. I am terrible at recognizing celebrities – especially musicians. They are all put in clusters. All rappers are Drake. All female singers are Arianna Grande. All Actors mall are Jake Gyllenhall.
3. I hate Bamba. Even the smell makes me gag.
We hope you enjoyed this episode!
- Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
- Click here to easily share this show on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Want to help us make an impact?
A big thank you to Elad Levy for joining me this week. Until next time!