In this episode, Ben Pines, CMO of Elementor shares the company’s journey to 1 Million users.
Ben, who joined the company before the first version of the product launches, gives insights about how they got their initial traction in a saturated market, the 1# thing the company does continue to grow its popularity and its secret sauce to its success.
Elementor is one of the leading (if not THE leading) WordPress theme builders, and ranked 20# in the overall WordPress Plugin popularity chart.
Check out this episode to learn how they went from 0 to 1 Million active users in less than 2.5 years.
Listen to the episode:
What you’ll learn:
- Why focusing on quality should go beyond your product
- How empowering loyal fans can go a long way
- Why really understanding your niche is key to great influencer marketing work.
- How to turn every new feature release into a marketing campaign
- He is a father of two – Negev and Barry.
- He is an Improve enthusiastic
- He loves to read and tell stories
- Throughout his career span he was an SEO professional, affiliates manager and a sales manager.